Beautiful home in a fabulous location! This well maintained 3BR/2.5BA home features an open living space with a tray ceiling and fireplace, large dining room, and an additional eating area in the kitchen. The kitchen is spacious with beautiful cabinets, an island with barstool seating, and stainless steel appliances. The master bedroom is a dream with its high ceiling, and huge, updated master bath and walk-in closet. Off the living room you'll find a screened-in porch overlooking the private backyard with plenty of space for a dining table. The other two bedrooms are plenty spacious and are convenient to the second full bath. This home has so much to offer and is conveniently located near Highway 280, restaurants, shops, and much more. Don't miss it!
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,025 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
VESTAVIA CAHABA HEIGHTS
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Gas Starter, Marble, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Porch, Screened Porch, Covered, Deck
- Sprinkler System
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors