Make sure to come see this great new listing in Forest Park! Located on the end of a cul-de-sac, this beautiful all brick Tudor with amazing natural light and beautiful hardwood floors. The Ogee arched doors on the main level are custom features rarely seen in this area. The formal dining room is large and accesses the all-white kitchen through the butler pantry with eat-in area. Complete with a main level half bath, sunroom off the main living room, and custom limestone fireplace the first floor of this house checks all the boxes. The back deck is perfect for a summer cookout and the professional landscape is perfection. Upstairs, the large master, with ample closet space, has a separate bath that was recently refinished, while the other two large bedrooms share a clean, refinished bath that perfectly captures the home's historical accuracy. The full basement can't be missed and the two car garage is rare for the area to boot.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,562 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
PUTNAM, W E
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sun Room, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath
- Central Heat, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Daylight
- 1. Gas Starter, Masonry, Stone, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Smooth Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Rear Entrance, Driveway.
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Cul-De-Sac, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors